TWENTY VALLEY IS A MEMBER OWNED AND OPERATED GOLF FACILITY
We offer a wide variety of golf memberships, to suit all needs and playing levels. We also have an outstanding Junior golf program that works with beginner golfers all the way up to the advanced golfer. Our members are one of our greatest assets and the reasons why people join our club and remain as members. We take great pride in being a friendly golf club. Our professional and courteous Pro-Shop and Clubhouse staff are here to ensure that your membership experience is a great one! The details for membership categories are listed below, including senior's and couples' discounts. If you live in St. Catharines, Grimsby, Hamilton or anywhere else in the greater Niagara area, we invite you to become a member of our golf course! Join now and pay no initiation fee! To get started, download our application form.
Why become a Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club member?
- Great club amenities with superior course conditions
- Fair but challenging golf course, tee decks for all playing levels and the best greens in Niagara
- No Bond or Initiation fees
- Active Men’s and Ladies leagues, Couples Night and regular Field Day events
- Golf as often as you like, most of our members play three or more times a week!
- Easy access – our course is only minutes off the QEW, near Beamsville, Grimsby and St. Catharines
- Be part of an enthusiastic group of members who love golf as much as you do
- Competitive rates for all ages with payment plans available
- You’re more than a member, you’re also an owner
Member’s Children Play Free!
Voting members with children, or grandchildren, 16 years or younger in age (as of October 31 of the playing year) are invited to bring their children with them golfing at no extra cost. Children play free only when accompanied by parent or grandparent and must play in the times as laid out for our Junior members. No tee time booking privileges. Eligible for club Junior member events.
Food & Beverage Minimum
All members (excluding Intermediates and Juniors) are subject to a food and beverage minimum. Taxes and gratuities are excluded from the calculation. All food and beverage expenditures (including a portion of the fees for member events that are entered) will be deducted from your minimum for the year. The yearly minimum fee of $450 (Or $400 for Seniors 65+ in the previous playing year) is not pre-billed. The unspent minimum amount, if any, will be applied to the member’s account. The food and beverage minimum period begins November 1 and closes on October 31.
Members are encouraged to bring guests and there is no limit to the number of guests that can be introduced at one time (within reason and with approval of the Pro Shop). Guests will be offered a preferred rate ($10 less than posted rate) valid seven days a week for times other than our specials (Seasonal, Couples, Pre-Twilight, Twilight, etc). Before starting play, all members and guests must register with the Pro Shop.