The RCGA (Royal Canadian Golf Association) rules govern all play except where modified by local rules. These include:
- Holes 1,2 and 3 ditch is a water hazard.
- Hole 4 - Hydro poles. Relief plus one club length for interference with stance or swing. Must replay without penalty if ball strikes hydro wires.
- Holes 4,6,7,8,9,10,13,15, 16, 17 and 18 - Ball in water hazard. Provisional ball may be played from tee or ball drop area on holes 4, 6, and 13.
- Trees under two club lengths in height or tree stakes interfering with stance or swing are free lift.
- Obstructions - Paths, roads and flower beds. Free lift.
- Screens, sheds and clubhouse, line of sight relief.
- White stakes and fence lines denote out of bounds.
- Yellow stakes denote water hazards. Red stakes denote lateral water hazards, all ponds to be played as lateral water hazards.